http://www.makepovertyhistory.org the shadow laboratory: My Planet... My Brain


Monday, November 07, 2005

My Planet... My Brain

Just tried on some quizzes on www.blogthings.com which I saw one on my prend's journal. Oooh... just found it interesting. I guess I should wake up now... sembreak is now officially over.





You Are From Neptune



You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.





Your Brain's Pattern


Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi prend i'm taking a shot at free verse poetry hehe. me and marvin s are planning to establish a mini-literary guild.

the effects of too much thinking.

my free verses are in friends-only mode sa blog ko. try to check it if you have the time hehe.

mabuhay ka!

7:38 PM

 
Blogger yomz said...

cge, check ko yan. asteeg free verse.

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home