http://www.makepovertyhistory.org the shadow laboratory: Kaya Natin 'To!


Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Kaya Natin 'To!



Argghh... i need to pass my subjects. i want to pass my subjects. with God's help, with the encouragement of others, with our optimism and determination, we can do it!!!

Working smart is important. Faith is important. Optimism is important.

Some food for thought:

“optimist and pessimist both end up dying. But they each use their lives in a completely different manner.”

"A warrior of the light sometimes thinks: “If I do not do something, it will not be done. It is not quite like that: He must act, but he must allow room for the Universe to act too.”"
-Warrior of the Light

7 Comments:

Blogger karlatots said...

Hay... I'm growing tired of this everday stress but, like you, I know that I want to give my very best in my subjects and that I want to pass.

Kaya nga natin toh!

I'm super glad to know that I shouldn't be scared because there are wonderful people behind my back ready to push me whenever I seem to fall back. Thank God!

And... with such a charming young lady supporting you (as proven by the pic), how can you not be uplifted...?

7:27 PM

 
Blogger yomz said...

to karla:

tama!

hmm... ung nasa pic nga ba? hmm....

7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm. buti pa kayo mag-t-term break na. ako malapit na mag-midterms. lintek yan magsasabayang bigkas kami sa aming LITERA1 yari na 1 week na lang wala pa kaming piece tsk.

tapos thesis pa. tinatamad akong gumawa. walang drive. walang motivation. shet.

i hate this life.

9:57 PM

 
Blogger yomz said...

to drawing:

kaya mo yan! isipin mo na lang... ham yan.

10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ham nga! kaso bacon pala. lasang ham lang. pffft.

8:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Aya-chan!

9:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh... Ang tagal pa matatapos yung term... Wahaha cute ni Aya.

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home