http://www.makepovertyhistory.org the shadow laboratory: Woooo.... ooooh! Thank God for Eurostar!


Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Woooo.... ooooh! Thank God for Eurostar!


Thank God I'm alive. I'm thankful for my life. I'm thankful for my existence. That's what I said after going to Eurostar Carnival. Arrgh! It was a blast. I thought I could never ride those rides. Back in Enchanted Kingdom, Anchor's Away freaked me out. I could not even ride Space Shuttle. But I want to release the pain, tension and stress of school brought about IMC and the people i deal with. The last day of Eurostar is like the last day of my life. I am really glad Miyay coerced me to come. Great thing, Rissee, and Dianne was there too! I only rode 5 rides but it was well worth the price! The enjoyment, the experience, and the company was priceless!

Ride 1: Joker
- I can't believe our first ride was already for daredevils. I thought we'll go for something mellow like bump cars and carousel... but no... we engaged ourselves in free fall. Imagine the feeling of jumping from a height of 42 meters. I always wanted to go bungee jumping... this is the closest so far. Free fall!!! And Miyay told me na "bitin ung sigaw ko." i needed to shout to relieve myself of the tension building up, but according to her, it seemed as if a frog was caught in my throat. I really loved this ride. For me, sulit ung 300 sa ride lang na to. Parang kang tinatapon na lumilipad.

Ride 2: Bump Car (Dodgem Clone)

- I pity you if you don't know bump cars. And there was a cutie in orange. Weeeeeh... happy me! :)
Ride 3: I forgot the name, but it's the Ferris Wheel or the Wheel-of-Fate Clone
- Enjoyable and relaxing. I really love heights. I love vertical rides. I hate those horizontal rides like carousels since they make me dizzy. Great view of Taguig and Makati.
Ride 4: Colorado (Jungle Log Jam Clone)
- I got wet.
Ride 5: Horror House
- sayang 50 pesos. it could be improved if u could see your upcoming grades beyond the darkness. seriously, walang thrill, or maybe because im too used to horror when i go to school.


and finally... Ride 6: Ranger (aka Anchor's Away 360 degrees version)
- If Anchor's Away was half the story, Ranger is the full revolution. If you want to torture Saddam Hussein or the leaders to squeal their WMD, make them ride there.


but nothing tops the first ride. I never felt so alive after riding Joker. My dream of bungee jumping came true... almost. Too bad last day na ng Eurostar today. Special thanks to Miyay, Dianne, Rissee, Peaj and Ica (kahit by heart ka lang kasama, salamat sa paghatid mo sa amin!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... You're lucky! Wish I could go there... (on a weekday, of course!

12:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for double-commenting... Wah last day na pala! :((

1:00 AM

 
Blogger yomz said...

hehe! thanks! di ka ba natuloy sa EK?

kelangan ko lang tlaga magrelease ng tension at stress. hell month na this march, dami na presentations and papers and campaigns. so, konting hinga lang, back to work tomorrow :)

at un nga... last day na ngayon, kaya buti umabot kami :)

1:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't survive there

1:55 AM

 
Blogger yomz said...

to sam:

kaya yan! mind over body... mind over matter. look at me, buhay pa naman ako.

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home