http://www.makepovertyhistory.org the shadow laboratory: My Birthdate


Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Birthdate

Your Birthdate: April 9

You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count.
You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing.
Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time.
You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything.

Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility

Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic

Your power color: Pine green

Your power symbol: Circle

Your power month: September

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

While meeting for our copywriting subject, I asked my partner when was my birthday, unfortunately she forgot. Hmm... then i found this on my prend's blog. Tried it out. And... swak... swak na swak.

ANALYSIS:

You are a born idealist
-
yep. im an idealist, more of a born optimist.

You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing.
-
i love company. but on some counts, i love to enjoy my solitude.

Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time.

- who does not? hmm... everybody has one part of altruism and on the other part selfishness. even acts of altruism could also be selfish, not that you have selfish motives, but because altruism gives you a sense of purpose and fulfillment. i give, im generous, especially when i can be. i want to change the world in small ways that i can do.

You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything.
- i think i'm open-minded... i believe so. sometimes i feel like a confessional, many things heard, nothing gets told. (bawal din kaya ako maging court witness?)

Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility
- yatta! happy go lucky!!! yep... hakuna matata, i live with no worries. worrying kills. it kills you, it might kill others.

Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic
- yep. i will agree, since my friends will surely agree.

Your power color: Pine green
- no wonder i love this color even if it is not my favorite. my mulawin bag (not really from the series, but we call it that because of the feathers inside) and most of my clothes are sort of pine green.

Your power symbol: Circle
- circle... i can't think of anything, but i guess i believe in circles, sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. hmm... love is not drawn like a heart, but a circle, it simply does not end, and you can't even pinpoint a moment where or why it started.

Your power month: September
-why september? is it because women important in my life have birthdays during this month? my mother, one of my best gal friends in high
school, and my bestfriend in college? hmm... conspiracy na to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home