http://www.makepovertyhistory.org the shadow laboratory: Count Your Blessings (bye 2005)


Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Count Your Blessings (bye 2005)

I remember from one anime i watched, it was said that if you have enough time to look back, move forward instead. Looking back wouldn't hurt, instead I let the past propel me to the future. Count your blessings, name them one by one.

maybe i wont go on some specifics for some may be forgotten or some may be too personal or i would be commiting injustice to other things i wont be able to mention. for the extra special people, there would be special mention of course. :)

I am thankful for year 2005 for the following.
1. for the wisdom and creativity and endurance God gave me to survive school
2. for the people who i met, who made an impact in my life
3. Karla
4. Tatay and Nanay
5. Highschool barkada (esp. Marian, Jan, Pat, Allain, Ryan James, Anj, Danes)
6. for the good health
7. for the laptop, DVD/DivX player, and a digital video cam :) weeeee

and here are the rest...

Christmas Wishlist: (Revisited)
1. Local serenity; World peace
(pending... i guess)
2. A Christmas card delivered via Snail Mail (none)
3. A Hallmark E-card (check - thanks to Ate Chii)
4. A phone call (check - thanks to Karla and Nadine)
5. Coffee and pastry conversations with my prends (check - thanks to Pat, Jess, and Danes)
6. A funny, witty and heartfelt conversation with friends
(check - highschool friends)
7. DVD movie marathon with my highschool barkada (check - thanks to Jan and Marian)
8. superb speakers for our avi/dvd player (maybe next time)
9. new pair of rechargeable battery for my good old mp3 player and digicam (pending)
10. new anime DVD titles (check - Trigun, Prince of Tennis, Midori no Hibi, FLCL)
11. Rurouni Kenshin and Trigun Action Figures (on my first salary)
12. Pearls Before Swine, Calvin and Hobbes, Zits comicbooks (on my first salary)
13. Siglo Graphic Novels (Siglo: Freedom; and Siglo: Passion) (pending)
14. PS2 (ipon ipon)
15. An Aya Matsuura DVD, CD and Photobook (on my first salary)
16. Morning Musume DVD, CD and Photobook (on my first salary)
17. L'arc en ciel DVD and CD (check)
18. More wisdom (still getting it)
19. More patience (still getting it)
20. More compassion (still getting it)
21. More discipline (still getting it)
22. More love (still getting it)
23. More motivation (still getting it)
24. More creativity (still getting it)
25. A Girlfriend (True Love Waits... True... Love Waits)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home