http://www.makepovertyhistory.org the shadow laboratory: What Age do I act?!?


Friday, February 25, 2005

What Age do I act?!?

Hmm... Deo Gratias!!! At last I experienced a true weekend... *kisses the bed* ... as if I'm a sea-farer who haven't seen land for years. NGARAG!!!

Sleep keeps me sane. Movies keep me normal... or do they? mwehehe. I've just watched few movies this week: Korean (Love So Divine Lovely Rival), Japanese (Heaven's Bookstore - Tengoku no Hanya, and Lemony Snicket's Longtitled Movie.

Series of Unfortunate Events... it was good that my week was not that unfortunate. pero natapunan ako ng drinks sa sinehan, malas! life is what you make it. so walang fortune fortune... pure intelleKt and will lang. we aFe free to do things... but as rEtional Veings, we are inclined to do good... so we should, so good things will come about. HAH!!! this is the effect of too much philosophy classeZ. newaiz, if you watched a A Series of Unfortunate Events, you'll know the hidden message in this paragraph. (clue: we are victims of this animal. beware of red tide. hindi compatible ung nabili kong Spongebob Movie na DVD sa pc ko. huhuhu)

newaiz, here is my age based on my actions:






You Are 18 Years Old



18





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home